Start a PMC Unpaved Team
Fill out this form to start the process of founding a new PMC Unpaved team.
- Each team member must register individually and is responsible for their own fundraising minimum for their chosen route. Once the team is created, the team captain can add each registered rider to the team.
- There is no additional cost or fundraising commitment to ride as a team.
- Teams may be as small as two riders, but there is no limit to the number of riders who can be on a team.
- Teams can consist of virtual riders, Reimagined riders, and riders who are riding different PMC Unpaved routes.
- Team captains will be able to access their team tools through their personal PMC Unpaved Dashboards.
If you would like to join an existing PMC Unpaved team, the team captain will need to add you as a member of the team once you are registered. The team captain has the tools to do so through their PMC Dashboard. If you do not have the team captain's contact information, please contact PMC Fundraising Coordinator Jessica Otto.