When you're not on your bike, celebrate your PMC Unpaved ride at Camp Mah-Kee-Nac!
Enjoy music, a barbecue, a beer garden by Harpoon Brewery and bourbon tasting by Rabbit Hole Distillery, campfire, s'mores, and more, on both Friday, September 30 and Saturday, October 1! All festivities take place at Camp Mah-Kee-Nac (6 Hawthorne Road, Lenox, MA 01240).
Check out the entertainment schedule:
Friday, September 30
- Image DJ – music from 2 to 5 PM
- Chris Considine – live campfire performance from 5 to 8 PM
Saturday, October 1
- Image DJ – music from 12 to 3 PM
- The Whiskey Treaty Roadshow – live music from 3 to 6 PM
- The Mick Louis Duo – acoustic performance from 6 to 9 PM
These festivities are open to PMC Unpaved riders, volunteers, and guests. Guest tickets can be purchased on site; $20 for Friday and $30 for Saturday. For riders who have already purchased guest tickets, please have your guest provide your name when they arrive at camp. All guests must be 18+ and be vaccinated in order to be on-site. Guests are not permitted to stay overnight.
Explore the full PMC Unpaved schedule at unpaved.org/ride/experience/event-schedule.